Saturday, November 22, 2014

REPUBLICANS + DEMOCRATS + INDEPENDENTS = ZERO

I've heard all the ta$k, listened to all the chest beating, absorbed all the phony histrionics from the far left cable tv news reports to the far right.
     Done it all. I am a reasonable, intelligent, college graduate.
     Got it.
     My first presidential vote was for Jack Kennedy....actually got to shake his hand once when he hit Philadelphia, heard him say, Belker and Strelker - the two Russian monkeys. Then I got to meet Nixon, when he toured Philadelphia, and his lovely wife Pat. Nice couple.
     In later years, I lucked out with a personal handshake with Presidents Johnson, Ford, vice president Al, I invented the Internet Gore and a few others. All very nice people
     My last touch was Slick Willie at the Radisson Hotel in Denver.
     Lotsa talk. now. I avoid watching any of it.
     Here's my solution - watch something else, and send a letter to everyone saying what I do, " Oh yeah? Well, what are you going to do about it RIGHT NOW?" What can be done, besides talk? What actions are you ready to take to FIX the problem?"
     That's it. Check this, all of this malarkey is just talk, no one is telling us WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO TO FIX IT.
     ###

No comments:

Post a Comment