Wednesday, November 5, 2014

BEWARE - DENTAL OFFICES IN TUCSON - HIGHWAY ROBBERY

DO NOT ASK A REFERRAL SERVICE FOR A DENTIST!!  DENTISTS PAY THEM A FEE TO GET THEIR NAME LISTED. YOU CANNOT TELL IF THEY ARE

  •      ANY GOOD
  •      WON'T ROB YOU 'BLIND'
  •      TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU IF YOU IF YOU'RE IN IN PAIN
Here's an example, this has been my experience, my opinion, so far, and it has been bad. Guard your wallets!!
I called a dental office to fix a damage denture. She answers and I tell her my problem. " I'll make an appoint for you to see the dentist."  
     No, I just want you to sand down rough  edges and give it back. It's obvious, it should take about twenty minutes, I've had it done before, I can wait, charge me whatever, a dental assistant has done it  before elsewhere."
     She says, " sorry sir, our dentist has to see you and that $4 9 appointment fee for the "examination" then on to the sanding and repair. He will tell you what will  what the cost will be at the time of his examination. 
     So, there is no way you can tell me the total cost right now?
     No. 
     So, I've gotta pay you $49 just for his opinion?
     That's about right, sir.
     Click - I was born at night, but I wasn't born LAST NIGHT.
     BEWARE OF DENTISTS WHO WANT TO TAKE YOU INTO A "FEE CONSULTATION" ROOM. I CALL THAT THE 'NEGOTIATION' ROOM. When he says this is what it's going to costs, always reply - ALWAYS - " YOU MEAN, " IN DOLLARS?
     Then, the costs can be lowered.  Negotiate, negotiate.......etc.
      I heard this in an office in Oklahoma (and I thought they were stupid). " Sir, the doctor only works in precious metals." No kidding, they actually said that. 
      I replied, " so do I, Silver and gold - MINE. Always remember dentists are all around you, get up and leave go find another, tell them you're only checking prices. That Oklahoma dentist told me
" I just fix teeth, I hired a business company to run my business and manage the money, you'll have to deal with them." 
      Dentist offices today are geared to soak you of every dime during every visit, so don't look for any compassion. It's no longer there. take a clip board along with you and chart the various costs, or, if you have lots of money, go ahead and swoon over Dr. Good Looks, you're paying for it. 
###

1 comment: