Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Jesse Matthews.......vs the Charlotteville Police Department

Where you 'at, Jesse? You mountain of a man, all six feet, four inches of muscle and hustle the last known human who was with the little English co-ed from UVA? C'mon, man, stop running and turn yourself in.
     Tim Luongo of the Police department is a nice guy, he just wants to ask you a few quick questions about .......oh, blood stains, where did you hide the body, and probably, does the name Natalie Holloway??
     Joke, man, I'm just making jokes, that's all.
     Look, here's how I see it. They got you on tape. YOU are the last person to see this pretty white chick ALIVE. The cops have gone through your car with microscopes twice and your apartment twice and collected BAGS of stuff. 
    YOU, your clever beaver you, you ask for a lawyer, then split, no, not calmly, at a " high rate of speed," so much so, they got a bench warrant out for reckless driving. You seem to do things in a sloppy way. 
    Now, I'm not Sam Spade, but I got a feelin' this is not going to end well for you. You stand out in a crowd, pal. Tough for you to hide. I live in Arizona, and I know way more about you than I ever want to know, and I've been to your city, and I carry a gun. 
    Riddle me this: if you didn't do it, and I'm not saying you did, why did you run? If you didn't, go back to see Col. Tim and holler, " strap on the lie detector."  
    The results will guarantee one thing, Jesse! Rev Al Sharpton will be on the first flight down.
###

No comments:

Post a Comment