Sunday, May 21, 2017

PRESIDENT TRUMP -THE INTERNATION STAGE

.....and the little back biters at home are still at it - gnawing away at:
          1. Them damn Russkies
          2. That damn Comey fella           
          3  I wonder how the competition is   going to play that? Maybe them spy fellas
              left over from the Obama days.
          4  Them commies from CNN n' MSNBC, n lessee, I've forgotten....

here he is off around the world smoothing things over in areas that have been walking softly n/ carrying a big stick with regarding us, since Obama left town. I  wonder .how the competition is going to play that? Hmm, let me guess. THE MRS DIDN'T WEAR A HEAD SCARF? And that good lookin' daughter of theirs, she's gallavantin all over the place touching everybody, with her blonde hair flying. Gosh, no respect at all, I'll betcha. I wonder how many of those Arab guys ....well, I dunno.

Now, the president's next stop is Israel, The Peace Pipe comes back out so Benjamin knows he can begin to rely on us again. OUR COUNTRY needs to remember that our Lord and Master of us all walked that holy ground, and President Trump is there to respect it AGAIN for us. And the negative noodniks here in the states needs to remember that. President Trump is returning the honor to our Country. Think about it.
###

No comments:

Post a Comment