Tuesday, May 16, 2017

FOX NEWS - SEX SCANDAL - LOSS OF RESPECT

I am ...or was a Fox News addict. Bought it all: 7 am news break right on through O'Reilly. Loved it, even took notes. Just thought I'd that up front.
     Now, on to this sex thing going on at Fox. No One appreciates the ladies more than I do. No one. I am of the old school, a gentleman, one must ask first.  I know, I sound like a Boy Scout, but it works. And the ladies love you for it.
Are you with me?
     I don't like how this sex scandal is being handled at Fox. They are trying to bury it, cover it up, and on-air, pretend it doesn't exist. That's NOT to their benefit.
     They juggle staff around the schedule, make up new programming, so far, so good, and continue whistling through the graveyard hoping no one will notice. The competition will. It (the suspicions, the stories, the whispers, the wonderings) will not go away. Think of the last time this happened and the man/men clammed up. Yeah, we're still wondering, right? Still.
     Someone at Fox has got to do the right thing by these women, and tell the whole story.  There has to be a FULL disclosure by an impartial reporter, interviewing everyone, telling everything that's going on so that the public can absorb the gravity of what we perceive as the " fall from grace" that our favorite cable channel has experienced
     Don't think so? A few of the women that have left-some viewers may have differing views with, political views notwithstanding. But, Greta? C'mon. I swore by Fox, now, not so much. Where do I go for ' The Truth ' now?
     Do it, Fox. pull the trigger, otherwise, those much ballyhooed figures will begin to melt away.  You heard it here.
###

No comments:

Post a Comment