Tuesday, May 23, 2017

MSNBC - LAND OF THE LIVING DEAD

If ever there was a validation of thery that Invasion of the Body Snatchers had slipped into our Planet, check out the above cable station. My doctor advises something
 more calming for my television watching.  So I purchased a series of Governator movies to look forward to shooting up the landscape with himself, hoping he someday wanders into those studios.
     This is Tuesday May 23rd, and the anti-President Trump, suck up Hillary loser tone in their pseudo broadcast got so bad I had to leave and get back to my book writing and this.
      It is the position of the political right, Fox News , and most American opinion
I read that these morons who persist in driving wedges down the middle of American opinion face no discernible logical conclusion except more radical confusion, anger, and possible civil violence.
      In short, what's THEIR plan? Trump resigns and Hillary takes over? I don't think so.
      ++PS, LATEST NEWS: THE RUSSKIES HACKED FLORIDA POLICE RECORDS FOR WHO HAS PISTOL CARRY RECORDS IN THAT STATE.
( A MILLION AND A HALF)  Ask yourself - why in hell would they want THAT? and why just in Florida? and are they fishing around in other states?
     And, now, do you see why you should NOT REGISTER YOUR FIREARMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment