Sunday, July 16, 2017

DANA LOESCH and the N.R.A.

I am a dedicated NRA member long before DL came along. I don't know much about her but as a beautiful, long tall, drink of water, she's easy to fall in love with.
      Until you read her book, Hands off my Gun. Beautiful, yes, but a hard as nails, tough cookie, back country, chew you fingers off to the knuckle kinda-girl.
      From a life-time of marketing and sales promotion, it was a stroke of genius for the guys at head office to have her at spear point. Good job. For the consumer, men and women, disabuse yourself of the notion that she is the gentle, sweet socker mom with loving kiddies in the station wagon at the ball field.
     I doubt it. More tough as shoe leather, she knows her stuff, .22 to .45 caliber and beyond, and thanks to her tough raisin' back home in the hills, it has been a good background for her in the NRA, probably marriage and the kids. When she says, keep your hands ' OFF MY GUN!! "  I think it's good advice. I'd take it.
    Read the book.
###

No comments:

Post a Comment