Tuesday, April 18, 2017

CHILDISH FITS, TANTRUMS FROM NOV 8TH

....and on and on it goes. Michelle Obama said on her husband's election " at least I'm proud of my country." I was shocked, as were other Americans.
    I live and learn. Now it is me who is ashamed of my country, no longer proud of some of my fellow citizens: take for instance:
    The Mayor of New York, I don't dare speak his name. Mr. Sanctuary City. And, all the other clown Mayors who voice the same ruptured legal principals " I CHOOSE TO UPHOLD SOME LAWS, VIOLATE OTHERS AT WILL." So be it. The Federal Government chooses (I hope) to withhold federal funds from your cities until you comply.
    ex-Pres Obama once threatened seniors with, " I can't guarantee Social Security checks this August." Hmm.
    Actor Samuel L. Jackson falls somewhere SOUTH of racist with his radio TV spot spot violently (he's good at that) spewing diatribe at President Trump about...you guessed it, " he's a racist."  We're all impressed with Hollywood actors expressing their political opinions against Republican presidents, aren't we, Jane Fonda, the much over=exposed Madonna, and the "girls" from the violently sexual movies of late.
    Even Fox News Shepard Smith seems to be sniveling out some swipes against POTUS recently on his daily telecast. Of course, Fox walks a fine line with current administration, fair and balanced as it were. But with Smitty, of late, I've wanted to ask him, " what's your beef with Trump?"
    The Tax Day demonstrations all across the land? Who knows, my theory is this - pry open their voting records and I'll bet $5 for every Republican you find in every one of those crowds. Gut feeling is, the crowds are a set-up driven by the sour grapes Hillary-lost crowd and we're gonna belly ache until the country rolls over and kvetches.
    Trump hasn't been in office 4 months, probably just found the coffee pot and mens room in the White House, been working 16 hours a day and already the sour-puss Democrats are hounding the hell out of him.
     REMEMBER THE TOUGH TIME OBAMA HAD HIS FIRST SIX MONTHS IN OFFICE?  REMEMBER THE REPUBLICAN INSPIRED RIOTS?
     Yeah,.....I don't either.
###

No comments:

Post a Comment