Wednesday, April 8, 2015

WATTER'S WORLD ----O'REILLY FACTOR ----FOX NEWS



I watch O'Reilly practically every night. I"m hooked. At times, I have to turn him off, his constant interruptions of guests and interviewees is too much and I turn on the music channel - I admit it.
      But, when he has Watters World on, I watch him faithfully. This is not funny to me, it's sad. Note the news clip. His weekly contribution to the collective ignorance of our younger generation is beginning to frighten me. Young druggies hanging out on beaches living on government hand outs while we cater to foreigners with advance degrees to fill in hi-tech jobs here in the US has my hair falling out with worry about our future.
      Watters World on the street interviews are much like this. What I fear most is " THE KIDS ARE GETTING STUPID." And, like the flu, it's catching,....upward into the news media. Look at this stupid paper.
       They actually paid some reporter AND editor to publish this moronic story.
       I know I'm above average in the IQ department, people have told me, but pulleezzee, this is too much. This must have gotten past two or three fact checkers and editors to even get into print.
       A collage of occurrences - what else in print is this egregious? And where?
###

No comments:

Post a Comment