Wednesday, April 22, 2015

FOX NEWS AND ME? -- SPLITSVILLE

I almost plugged my  television tonight. I have been a steadfast loyal consumer of Fox News - " fair and balanced." Yadda, yadda.
      Tonight was the last straw. I flipped off mid-way through Hannity. I can't take Prince Loud Mouth anymore. The pressure to leave has been building over the last weeks and months. And it hasn't just been Hannity.
      I have grown tired of listening to that over bearing super-heated Blondie lawyer with the hyper inflated ego and big mouth. Her persistent interruptions of her " guests " drive me . A derisive term, guests, she brings them interrupts them at every term, and blows them off the set before the viewer can grasp why they are even there. This evening, an older woman, a " feminist " lecturer on campus rape couldn't get a word in edge-wise as to why she was poison at some college campuses because Princess couldn't stop expounding. Exit stage left. I had no idea what the hell was going on.
nutz
     Hannity? Same story, Rudeness times 10. Why don't the save some coins and not invite guests and just lecture us on their pious points of view? That seems, of late what they're doing anyway.
     I'm looking for news, not jaundiced points of view and lectures. Fox just hit the skids for me and headed south. Somebody better fix that program.
###

No comments:

Post a Comment