Friday, March 6, 2015

American Politics: Break the logjam

What now? What's next? I got it, all the right wing blaring, Obama did this, didn't do that, violated the Constitution, harassing citizens rights, ran up the debt ----GOT IT!
     So what? Now what?
     I've heard all the preaching, hollering, proselytizing I can stand, it's keeping me up nights. Now, I have one nagging question that everyone from Greta to Hannity cannot answer.
     What do you do to make this stop? Who does what to whom to bring this insanity to a close why aren't you talking about it?
se? Do you recall him, impeach him - what? If it's impeachment, why arent you talking about it?
      Who does WHAT next to stop this express train to hell?
     Enough with the continual yadda yadda, ---I've got it. We've all got it out here in the boon docks, we're with you - you're the guys with the degrees, the TV cameras, the audience and the ear of the higher ups,  -  MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN.
     For God sakes do something, you're all lawyers aren't you???
###

No comments:

Post a Comment