Thursday, February 19, 2015

MR OBAMA, I DON'T FEEL SAFE-PLEASE RESIGN

For the first time in my life, I turn 75 next week, I don't feel safe, Barack. It has been my job as a father, a husband, an adult, to preserve, protect and defend my children, my wife, house, dogs, and myself for as long as I can remember.
     And now, I don't feel safe. Oh, I can handle a gun, alright. I know my way around pis

tols, rifles, shotguns and the like, quite comfortable with all of them. And my house is outfitted with enough to fend off anything that might come our way until the police arrive. But that's not the problem.
     I don't feel safe in my own town, my own state, my own country. 
     And, I blame you. 
     You are an adult, intelligent and at times, well reasoned. There is no time for argue. No time for a tit-for-tat debate. You know you are double=speaking to the American people, and so do I. The world is a mess, you are not leading, you are barely following. You can not do this. Now, you may not be able to do it, and if that's the case, step up to the plate, Man up and admit it.  
     We are no longer in a leadership position in the world. The Barbarians are not only at the gates, I feel like they're about to burn them down, most are dressed in black and carrying large, ugly knives. 
     You seem to disparage Christians  and Jews of late and excuse the ISIS murderers are wanton, errant school boys, this has begun to keep me up at night. A word of encouragement along the lines of Franklin Delano Roosevelt would be appreciated, sir, maybe with a little of John Kennedy thrown in. It would make us all feel a lot more confident??
     And, if not up to all this, you w
ouldn't be chastised for stepping down and letter Joe Biden take the reins. He is a good guy, I worked on his very first campaign. Nothing all that important, mind you, hanging folders on cars, shopping centers back in Delaware. He was a lot more serious in those younger days. 
    Anyway, I wish you'd think about it.
###

No comments:

Post a Comment