Tuesday, February 7, 2017

LET'S BOYCOTT HOLLYWOOD --- WHY NOT?

If the "stars" feel ok with trashing my country on television during their Women's March for Freedom" ( I could never figure out what RIGHTS they didn't have in the year of our Lord 2017?)
     Ok so the scars.....stars, scuse, please, rant and rave about how their ticket buyers are screwing up their lives - Miss Ashley Judd (probably ending her career in the process) gettin' down and ugly in front of the cameras, and the other blonde bombshell Madonna (was a virgin in the last century) aiming a wish to blow up the White House, yes, I too wondered why she wasn't under arrest.
    Maybe President Donald hasn't yet gotten around to polishing up the knobs in the Secret Service, but it seems to me she qualifies for a jail cell for that remark. Yet another actress bespeaks ill of good taste, her name floats away in the wind. She runs her mouth off during the women's bad taste parade. She co-starred with Gere in the Mothman movie.
   Companies like Starbucks threaten to hire 10,000 Syrian refugees to work in their stores, while an equal number of our own unemployed veterans' go without jobs. The [president' daughter, Ivanka, has a clothing line out in various national stores.
    Our Lady of Nordstrom's chain is dropping Ivanka Trump's line of clothing using the excuse of light sales. Interviews of nationally known Democrats cluck approval. Ditto for the Macy's chain which has done the same.
   Politics makes strange bedfellows while half the country has hissy-fits over the Hillary Clinton election loss, the far left lemming-like reaction from Senator Schumer to your lowly city councilman seems to carry on. The Economy may soon faulter and fall as a result.
   If Hollywood can play "Ready - Fire - Aim," with stupid, mis-directed criticisms, so cn the general public. As Dr. Charles Krauthhammer said on Fox News, the people vote with their feet and their wallets.
   I for one will never vote another Democrat in my life. The childish behavior since the election is proof enough for me, their best interests and efforts are not for the country. I am an Independent, and that's the way I will stay for duration.
   I'm done with the idiots who rant and rave from Hollywood about my country, I won't put up with it. I will not patronize traitors.
###


No comments:

Post a Comment