Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Impeachment...........that's pretty serious stuff

So, former Governor Sarah Palin has finally said the "I" word, and as Chris Christy is famous for her incantation, " No lightning came flying through the window and killed her."
     So, let's talk. Going through the steps of what it takes, we're going to hear a lot from ' LAWYERS' both for and against, a lot of palaver that is tilted both ways. I tend to distrust both chatter. Sitting on juries over my 74 years, learning from judges to trust " just the facts, mam, just the facts, " that's what I earnestly try to do.
      Stack one on the other, like building a wall, eventually, you've got what you need. Recently, I was exposed to a simpler premise. The oath of office the prez took when assuming his lofty perch.
      " To preserve, protect and defend the United States of America." In my mind, in my opinion, just since his re-election, the current president has failed miserably at all three, and in some cases deliberately back tracked or ignored his Constitutional duties on just those responsibilities inherent on that one sentence.
      And, to this simple mind, that justifies removal from office.
###

1 comment: